I will be on all day Saturday, all bands capable, but will be focusing on 20 and 40 and will have 6 meters on the calling freq SSB...
Hope to work many of you!!! and I WILL be looking for Duffy and the rovers,,,and will give out as may points as I can,,
See you all tomorrow
Tom
N7GP
ex WA8WZG
DM42DW
Casa Grande, AZ.

On 2019-04-12 16:35, Bruce Draper wrote:
I'll probably be operating at home, but I'm still toying with the idea
of driving west to activate San Juan, Catron, and other rare-ish
counties.
I'd love to see NMVHFS make an effort to win this contest, and I think
it's very doable. K5TA, K5WO, KK6MC, and I will be active in the
contest and we're willing to submit our logs for the club score, but
the rest of you need to do your part. There are NMVHFS members in more
than a dozen NM counties. You guys need to get on and make some QSOs!
It would be great if you could do it on the HF bands (most of the
activity is on 20 and 40 meters), but making QSOs on 6 meters counts,
too. Keep a log (including time, band, and mode for each QSO), and we
can help you submit an official entry later if you need help. The
exchange for those of us in NM is name and county, and the folks
outside of NM will send name and state (or Canadian province or DX
country). The contest runs from 8 AM till 8 PM in NM.
More information is here:
http://www.newmexicoqsoparty.org/wp/
73,
Bruce AA5B