Re: 6M sporadic E

KC7QY

I saw the notice a bit late but did get on just before 0200. Heard a couple of regulars from the southeast chatting on .130. Worked one station calling on .125 SSB (EM52)and then tried a CW CQ on .098. Got a reply there (EM57) but the band faded just just after we exchanged grids. Could still hear the guys on .130 but very weak by then.

Jim KC7QY

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 9:50:32 AM MST, n5epa.bob@... <n5epa.bob@...> wrote:

I worked 10 stations on 6m SSB from 0055z to 0137z. There was a few more operators heard on 50.125 but I made no effort to work them there. Path rather broad from MS in the south to WI in the north. Not sure if the band opening continued as I shut down for a phone call and then the hungries.

73, Bob N5EPA