Re: 2 meter transverter up for grabs...

redarlington

It's all yours, Erik.     We just have to figure out how to get it to you.  Email me off list and we'll make arrangements.

-Bob

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:47 PM Erik Nelson <erik.nels0n99@...> wrote:
Bob,

If it's not spoken for I'm interested.

 73,
  - Erik, KE5ZBG

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018, 14:54 redarlington <rdarlington@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a 2 meter transverter (28MHz IF) up for grabs if anybody needs one.  It's the current offering from transverters-store.com with the internal attenuator board.   Power cable with Anderson power pole attached.  Factory assembled.    And best of all, free.    I just installed an internal 2 meter module in my rig so it's surplus to my needs.

Pickup in Los Alamos or we can meet up sometime in Santa Fe.  Just let me know and we'll go from there.

Bob - N3XKB