Re: KK6MC/r

James Duffey

OK Bill. I don’t have 10GHz and 24GHz with me. I want to do a laid back rove for once. :^)=. I even debated taking 902MHz and 1296MHz, but did finally. I hope I can work the AZ guys from western NM.

Thanks for confirming the list. Hope conditions are good, but September is usually a bust here unless we head for CO. - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

On Sep 8, 2018, at 10:03, Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:

Jim,

GL today.  Will track you. I confirmed the club list.

The big 6m amp isn't ready yet (waiting for 7-16 DIN feedline connectors) so I'll use the KPA500.  I have every band you have.  Sorry not to hanks for conget the 3 band 2.3, 3.4 and 5.7 GHz system ready in time.

Do you have 10 and 24 GHz with you?

Bill W7QQ

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 8:16 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
Sorry for the late notice, but I have been traveling a lot, just got back from a 4,000 + mile road trip and was not sure I was up to roving this weekend. I decided to, and with a limited route, so here is my itinerary.

I will start at the Moriarty convergence.

Saturday September
Time on         Grid                    Time Out
1800Z           DM75ba          1900Z
1915Z           DM74bx          2015Z
2030Z           DM64xx          2130Z
2200Z           DM65uc          2330Z

I will overnight at home, perhaps operating from the driveway if conditions warrant or if anyone wants a QSO.

Sunday  September
1400Z           DM54xq          1530Z
1615Z           DM64bw  1745Z
1915Z           DM55xh          2045Z

I will return home to DM65tc. I can stop in DM64 on the way home if anyone still needs that.

You can reach me at (505) 228-5491 . Text is best as I have a record of who calls when if I get busy.

I will have 6M to 1296 exclusive. On Sunday I have allocated some extra time to work the guys in AZ. It should be possible from DM64 and DM55, but DM54 is only a mediocre site and I doubt it will hold up.

Enjoy the contest! - Duffey KK6MC/r

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM