W0AMT/R September VHF Contest Plans

Jonathan Fox

I will have 6, 2, and 432 via an FT-817 and 222 via a Ukrainian transverter. I will be barefoot on all bands except 222 where I will have about 20 watts via a RFC amp on loan from Duffey.

I will start the contest in Los Lunas in DM64.  I will probably be set up in the El Cerro de Los Lunas trail head parking lot. If I can get my act together in time I will hike to the top and activate the  El Cerro de Los Lunas SOTA summit W5N/SL-015

I have family commitments from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. I will be on from my backyard in DM65 after 7:00.

I plan to activate Mt. Sedgwick W5N/C0-001 in DM55 on Sunday morning. Depending on the success of that my stretch goal is the Cerro Rendija W5N/CO-013 summit in DM54.

73, Jon
W0AMT