KK6MC/r

James Duffey

Sorry for the late notice, but I have been traveling a lot, just got back from a 4,000 + mile road trip and was not sure I was up to roving this weekend. I decided to, and with a limited route, so here is my itinerary.

I will start at the Moriarty convergence.

Saturday September
Time on Grid Time Out
1800Z DM75ba 1900Z
1915Z DM74bx 2015Z
2030Z DM64xx 2130Z
2200Z DM65uc 2330Z

I will overnight at home, perhaps operating from the driveway if conditions warrant or if anyone wants a QSO.

Sunday September
1400Z DM54xq 1530Z
1615Z DM64bw 1745Z
1915Z DM55xh 2045Z

I will return home to DM65tc. I can stop in DM64 on the way home if anyone still needs that.

You can reach me at (505) 228-5491 . Text is best as I have a record of who calls when if I get busy.

I will have 6M to 1296 exclusive. On Sunday I have allocated some extra time to work the guys in AZ. It should be possible from DM64 and DM55, but DM54 is only a mediocre site and I doubt it will hold up.

Enjoy the contest! - Duffey KK6MC/r

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM