From: "Keith Morehouse" <w9rm@...>
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:28:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] KK6MC/r in CQ WW VHF Contest

That is NOT the case for CQ contests - it is distance.
I am able to submit my score for CQWW VHF for the club.

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 9:01 PM, Arne N7KA <N7KA@...> wrote:
Just checked and NMVHF Society is not listed in the CQ Club listing.  Unknown what the CQ boundary is but think they would parallel ARRL definitions.  For NMVHF in ARRL contests, stations must operate from within the borders of New Mexico.

Arne N7KA