Post June VHF Contest Lunch

James Duffey

It is always nice to get together after the contests to brag, complain, exchange ideas, and plan for the next contest. I have had problems coordinating lunch dates with everyone’s schedule, so there will be two lunches. You can go to one or the other, or both. I will be at both.

Thursday we will meet for lunch 1230 at El Patio Harvard & Silver.

Saturday we will meet for lunch 1130 at Que Huang, Central & Louisiana.

Although not necessary, if you are planning on coming, let me know so I can figure out how big a table to get.

Looking forward to seeing you at lunch. - Duffey KK6MC

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM