Re: grid rarity

WB2FKO

I would agree...usually get into FM29 multiple times each summer and FM28 less often.  It's south of there that is much harder: FM13, FM14, FM15, and FM25.  It could be my proximity to the Sandia mts, or lack of activity there, but those grids are rare DX for me.  N7KA and N5JEH are probably the best local authorities on this question.  And I assume we are talking about 6m?  WB2FKO

On 04/30/2018 03:47 PM, Alan Shapiro via Groups.Io wrote:
Per my experience, you have it right.  Worked FM29 a couple of time, zip for FM28.

On 4/30/2018 3:44 PM, Bruce Draper wrote:
In your experience, which is more rare, FM28 or FM29?
Gotta be 28, right? Half of it is water, and the other half is very sparsely populated.