From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2018 12:52 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] 144 MHZ Spring Sprint - Monday 4/9 1900-2300 local

Hi Keith,

I'm pretty low key on the sprints but I'll give yo a call during the first hour. Thx for offering.

Bill W7QQ DM75ao

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 8:58 AM, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

The 2M Spring Sprint is tomorrow evening, local time.  Exchange callsigns and 4-character grid.  Log submissions will be your report on 3830scores.com.

I'm not planning to operate (too little local activity) but can be available during the first hour if anybody in the club wants a QSO and new multiplier from DM58.

-W9RM  DM58xn

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.