Re: Matilda RAE nee WILSON

Goldstraw

Hi Hilton,

I was actually in touch with a lady from Stockton whose family were descended from the original John RAE. She lived at Stockton. I just sent out a whole lot of letters to people with the RAE surname in that area. It's a long time ago now.

So, what I have is just John RAE and Matilda WILSON but I didn't check her birth. I was more interested in the RAE line. I have a cousin in Scotland  who sent me the information regards the shipping and then I was in contact with another relative who sent me headstones etc. Back in Scotland the RAEs and the WAUGHs interwined  so I have heaps of info from Scotland.

There is a headstone in Stockton Cemetery. You can access it . Stockton General Cemetery, it's all online.

Cheers Chris

On 22/05/2020 10:30 pm, Hilton Doidge wrote:
Hi Chris, the earlier message I sent re Matilda’s Birth Registration/Parents Names, could be wrong.

Have found this Death Registration...

Source:
https://familyhistory.bdm.nsw.gov.au/
Name Registration Number Father's Given Name(s) Mother's Given Name(s) District
RAE MATILDA 11251/1910 EDWARD SARAH STOCKTON

Regards
Hilton Doidge

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--