Hawkins/Walker door hangers; Justin4all yard signs; end of Yahoo Groups

David Bedell

We now have Howie Hawkins/Angela Walker door hangers and we need people to distribute them. Please let me know if you can hang some in your neighborhood (no face-to-face contact needed). I still have a few Justin Paglino for Congress yard signs. And please see note below about the end of Yahoo Groups service.

Yahoo has announced that it is shutting down all Yahoo Groups in December 2020. CT Green Party groups will move to another platform, Groups.io. You can join the New Haven group at https://groups.io/g/newhavengreens and the Hamden group at https://groups.io/g/hamdengreenparty or watch for an email invitation.

David Bedell