From: Justin4all <info@...>
Subject: Justin4All - 6 days left
Date: October 28, 2020 at 10:18:29 AM EDT
To: Justin Paglino <justinp@...>

Dear Supporters,

Here is what I ask of you as we approach the election November 3, your help makes all the difference:

1. Please Watch and Share the DEBATE I had with Rep. DeLauro and Ms. Streicker.

Full Debate:
https://tinyurl.com/yyw42kdw

60 Second closing statement:
https://tinyurl.com/y2jtvrtv

I'm heartened to have gotten a good deal of positive feedback, including many who told me I won their vote, which is both humbling and gratifying.

2. Please Read and Share these recent Articles coverering my campaign.

New Haven Register (via TX site to get around paywall)
https://tinyurl.com/y264r6rx

CT Examiner

https://tinyurl.com/y2thwsn5

3. Volunteer to Stand at your Polling Place with a Paglino for Congress SIGN on Election Day!

If you have any time to spare on Election Day - standing outside your polling station (75 Feet Away by law) is tremendously helpful in showing there are people behind this movement.

-Simply respond by email to let me know if you can do this, and if you need a sign. Any time during the day while the polls are open (6AM-8PM) , for as long as your schedule allows. Really a big help if you can do this!

4. Donate. Please only if you feel you can afford to. I have spent a great deal of my own money to run this campaign, and if I can recoup some of that, it will give me a stronger financial foundation for when we do this again in 2 years.
https://secure.anedot.com/justin4all/donate?source_code=website

with appreciation,

-Justin

Justin4all.org