Keeping packet alive on NETWORK 105! firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionNetwork 105 is a group of packet ham radio operators who enjoy chatting over the hf 20 meter band on 14.105 MHz.
Most "conversations" are point-to-point, that is, one ham "talking" to another. However, at times, there can be groups
of operators communicating together on a converse channel, a place where multi-chats may take place!
Keeping packet alive on "NETWORK 105"
Packet is a sharing mode .. it shares info/data, ... and it shares the frequency.
In memory of Bernard Joseph "Burt" Amero, VE1AMA 1942 - 2010
After joining to this group PLEASE include your name and amateur call in your display name!
- 95 Members
- 29 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]