The NanoFab Equipment Management & Operations (NEMO) website is a free and open source application dedicated to nanofabrication lab management. NEMO keeps track of tool reservations, access control, lab occupancy and status, maintenance tasks, and much more.
NEMO was developed by the Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST) at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
This is a general group for all NEMO related questions and discussion.
- 5 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]