NCTA Members email@example.comInformation exchange for members of the Northern California Translators Association.
To post to the group via email, simply send a message with an appropriate subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for use of the “ncta-members” Yahoo group:
1. Maintain civil discourse. Offenders will be warned, repeat offenders unsubscribed.
2. Keep mails succinct and delete extraneous material in replies.
3. Use a descriptive subject line. To respond to a posting within a daily digest, click the reply link under the relevant posting rather than replying to the entire digest.
4. Adjust mail settings to show your full name and suppress lengthy e-mail signatures.
5. Do not send thank-you messages (thank the individuals off the list!), scam alerts, virus warnings, chain letters, or mail on topics unrelated to our profession.
- Replies go to the group by default. To reply to one or more individuals, please change the address in the “To:” field.
- Discussions of rates as outlined in the ATA Policy Statement of March 25, 1990, are prohibited.
- You can edit your own mail settings by going to the group homepage and clicking on your groups.io account link at the top right.
- 84 Members
- 16 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.