Topics

[winfldigi] Timer ?

Dave

My apologies Pat.  This text was not sent to the winfldigi group:

The <TIMER:nnn> macro tag is now designed to actually repeat the entire macro at the specified time interval

|<------macro transmit time------><------------------silence time-------------------->|
|<================================= TIMER INTERVAL ==================================>|

If the macro transmit time is equal to or greater than the specified TIMER INTERVAL the timer will not execute.  A 5 second information window will open telling you the time period required.  You can  use this to test the duration of your macro text/audio etc.  Set the TIMER to 1... <TIMER:1> and you will guarantee that the info dialog will be displayed.

Prior to this change the <TIMER:nnn>, nnn value was assigned to the 'silence time'.  This change allows you to repeat a message very nearly to the number of seconds specified.  The accuracy of the timing will depend on the modem in use and the macro text contents.

You will need to modify any macros that contain the <TIMER:nnn> tag.

73, David, W1HKJ

Murf

I did see that Dave and moved my timer macro from the end to somewhere between the transmission and receive commands
And has been working great
Thanks so much
Made voice contest macros
And changed my auto cow digi macro