Topics

[winfldigi] #Field Day #Cabrillo export #field #cabrillo

Dave

The log does not need to be in Cabrillo format to submit to ARRL.  A simple text file output suffices and passes ARRL muster.  I submitted my log in that format using the on-line pdf submission application.

Entry received at: 2020-06-28 18:23:53

Call Used: W1HKJ     GOTA Station Call: (NONE)     ARRL/RAC Section: AL     Class: 1D

Participants: 1     Club/Group Name: Huntsville Amateur Radio Club

Power Source(s): Commercial

Power Multiplier: 2X

Preliminary Total Score: 754

Bonus Points:
  Entry submitted via web                          50
Total bonus points                                 50

Score Summary: (Cabrillo log/dupe sheet file: fd_w1hkj.txt)
                  CW  Digital  Phone  Total
   Total QSOs    107     69       0
 Total Points    214    138       0    352   Claimed Score = (QSO points x power mult) = 704

Submitted by: David Freese, W1HKJ   w1hkj@...

Band/Mode QSO Breakdown:
               CW          Digital      Phone
            QSOs Pwr(W)  QSOs Pwr(W)  QSOs Pwr(W)
      160m
       80m    10    75     21    40
       40m    25    75     21    40
       20m    72    75     23    40
       15m                  4    40
       10m
        6m
        2m
     Other
 Satellite
      GOTA
     TOTAL   107           69            0

a snippet of the text log:

DATE_OFF  OFF     CALL      BAND   MODE    CLASS          ARRL_SECT
20200627  180113  W4MLB     20m    CW          2F             SFL
20200627  180319  W1QI      20m    CW          1D             CT
20200627  180453  W1GD      20m    CW          1D             WMA
20200627  180840  N5YA      20m    CW          4D             STX
20200627  181440  N3RD      20m    CW          1D             EPA
20200627  182341  KD8DEU    20m    CW          1B             MI
20200627  182618  NE1RE     20m    CW          2A             RI
20200627  182922  W5TM      20m    CW          1D             OK
20200627  183142  NJ8M      20m    CW          2D             KS
20200627  183240  K2QMF     20m    CW          1D             NLI

73, David, W1HKJ

On 6/28/20 5:57 PM, Sebastien wrote:
Hi,

I've use FLDigi  for most of the ARRL FD 2020 activity in PSK31, with the internal logger set to FD (for capturing the Class and Section).
Now, I need to submit my log in Cabrillo format, but the Cabrillo export menu in FLDigi does not support 'ARRL FD' in the contest drop down list.

What is the workaround?
PS: I'm using the latest v4.1.13.

Tnx
Sebastien VA2SIB