Topics

Win 10?

Gil Gibbs

Greetings, all,

Does anyone know & have experience with the Win 10 OS, for ease of installing "Non Win" software?

My only experience with computing was BASIC, with the days of MS-DOS in the picture. Now, I'm lost again & just getting OLD!

Any suggestions?

73's

Gil WA5YKK

HARLAN FORD

In most cases, such as the Fldigi suite, just download and save in a document file for reference.
Then go to that file, double click on the desired ".exe" , and follow the prompts.  For the Fldigi suite, it's best to install to the default locations.

Harlan Ford
W1QH