Topics

WEFAX question [SOLVED]

Mitch Smith

Using Slant "While receiving" fixed my problem.
Thanks for the help!

Mitch
kb3gkc

On 3/31/2019 08:49, Mitch Smith wrote:
Thanks!
I think this is my problem. I'll let you know the results.
Mitch
kb3gkc
On 3/30/2019 11:38, kd8ftr via Groups.Io wrote:
Step 1 is calibration of the sound card. Use NIST signal and set fldigi to wwv let it run a while to verify a vertical line on the scope.
Step 2 is adjusting the slant while receiving. This will compensate for the timing difference from processing. Once set your future receiptions will be correct

<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

    On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 2:35 PM, Mitch Smith
    <msmith64@...> wrote:
    When I receive WEFAX images they are crooked. They have been this way
    thorough many versions of fldigi going back several years.

    Slant and align are both set to 0. If I change either it just makes the
    images worse.

    What am I doing wrong?

    I'm attaching an example.

    Thanks for any help you can offer.