Topics

Updated Weather Form

Ron

Hi Everyone,

I thought I sent this form to the group but I didn't see an acknowledgement of my email. Let me try it again this time using a new message.

Here's the original message from Greg, KG6SJT.

A newer version for those might be interested, the version save some of the basic data.
The following fields data is saved when you change it
Call, ObserverName, Location, gps, City, State, ZIP, County, Altitude

Set it once and each time the form is loaded it fills in the above fields.. It can be a time saver.

73, Ron NY3J

IZ1UKX

Sorry but it is not clear for me.
Would this be an alternative to the online source for picking up weather conditions?
Can you explain me please?
Lele IZ1UKX

David Aitcheson KB3EFS <kb3efs.dave@...>

Leie,

The form is used to REPORT weather observations to Emergency Managers and the National Weather Service here in North America.

KB3EFS

On 12/30/19 2:54 AM, IZ1UKX wrote:
Sorry but it is not clear for me.
Would this be an alternative to the online source for picking up weather conditions?
Can you explain me please?
Lele IZ1UKX

IZ1UKX

Ah, ok!