Topics

RFi help and Raspberry Pi

Randy Davenport

I am disabled and low income. I am looking for s buss bar for my ham radio station.  Also large hsugr wire, clamps ferrites and low pass filters.  Can some one share with me?

New to the PI world. I would like to have a RSP pi for digital modes. I already have a signalink USB with sound card. Screen and keyboard is needed. I am disabled and low income. Do you have any extra pi or pi accessories you can share with me? Any help appreciated.

Randy ka4nma
Yes Raspberry pi, not interested in old computers. Looking for something  easy to carry
If not done any shopping. Looking for recommendation or sharing
I do not have a pi.

Michael WA7SKG

Goodwill is a good source for keyboards, mice, and monitors.

Michael WA7SKG

Randy Davenport wrote on 8/23/19 7:26 PM:

I am disabled and low income. I am looking for s buss bar for my ham radio station.  Also large hsugr wire, clamps ferrites and low pass filters.  Can some one share with me?
New to the PI world. I would like to have a RSP pi for digital modes. I already have a signalink USB with sound card. Screen and keyboard is needed. I am disabled and low income. Do you have any extra pi or pi accessories you can share with me? Any help appreciated.
Randy ka4nma
Yes Raspberry pi, not interested in old computers. Looking for something  easy to carry
If not done any shopping. Looking for recommendation or sharing
I do not have a pi.

Kilgore

Here is an opportunity to use a Raspberry Pi as a headless computer.   That is, no monitor or keyboard attached.  Use your existing computer to control the RPi.  Already having a Signallink connected to your radio already is a definite advantage.

You will need a RPi (3B or 3B+), a  power supply and a 32 Gbyte microSD card.   Probably a case also.

If you Google "Raspberry Pi Headless" you will get many hits.  Here's one that is pretty good:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/raspberry-pi-headless-setup-how-to,6028.html

I suggest you find someone in your local community that is familiar with the RPi to help you set it up.

Doug KD5OUG