Topics

Problem with FLdigi & FLmsg

Ralph Alden Brigham

Hello All,

I have been having a problem with my FLdigi suite.

Whenever I get a message via FLmsg, I have the following situation:

After I get the pop-up, I find and see two sessions of FLmsg running and
also starts printing an .xml file into the receive block and transmitting a
signal without my action. Is there some auto-send mode active that I am not
aware of? I have to manually stop the transmission. I have an ICOM 7100.

This is my third or fourth attempt to get help from the group. Assistance is
greatly desired and appreciated!

-- ***** ---
Ralph Brigham KG4CSQ -- EM64RQ2OOQ
W5YI VE 33080; ARRL VE
ARRL #1000033463
ARES/RACES SKYWARN
(931) 906-9277
-- ****

David Ranch

Hello Ralph,

You need to give more details:

   - What OS and version are you running?

   - What versions of Fldigi, Flmsg, etc?  Be sure to be running the current version if possible.

   - IN Fldigi: Configuration --> Misc --> NBEMS, what do you have set here?  I have:
     - NBEMS data file interface: enabled
     - Open message foler: disabled
     - Transfer direct to executing flmsg: enabled
     - open with flmsg: enabled
     - open is browser: disabled

--David
KI6ZHD

On 04/06/2019 10:57 AM, Ralph Alden Brigham wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the response.

Win10 64bit
FLdigi - 4.1.0.1
FLmsg - 4.0.8

-- ***** ---
Ralph Brigham KG4CSQ -- EM64RQ2OOQ
W5YI VE 33080; ARRL VE
ARRL #1000033463
ARES/RACES SKYWARN
(931) 906-9277
-- ****

David Ranch

Hello Ralph,

Ok, thanks for the versions but if you want our full help, you need to answer our full question.  We need to know how Fldigi is configured as well.

--David
KI6ZHD

On 04/06/2019 01:06 PM, Ralph Alden Brigham wrote:
	Hello All,

	Thanks for the response.

	Win10   64bit
	FLdigi  -  4.1.0.1