Topics

New Person With A Question

Kelvin Murphy

I have seen files in FLDigi with .tar.gz and .dmg and was curious how they work and what do they do.  Do the programs work better with these files?

Thanks

Kelvin Murphy

David Aitcheson KB3EFS

Kelvin,

WELCOME!

The .tar.gz files are used to build from source and the .dmg are for the Apple Mac people.

See http://www.w1hkj.com/doku/doku.php for more on how and what to do!

KB3EFS

On 7/23/19 2:16 PM, Kelvin Murphy wrote:
I have seen files in FLDigi with .tar.gz and .dmg and was curious how they work and what do they do.  Do the programs work better with these files?

Thanks

Kelvin Murphy

Kelvin Murphy

Thank You