Topics

NBEMS New feature idea

Dave

Ken,

I'm nearly the completion on a round of code changes to several programs in the NBEMS suite.  When these are published I could be ready to consider the best way to add "drop box" capability to the NBEMS suite.  Would you please take the lead on formulating  a requirements document for me?  Several others including Steve, KB1TCE, and Frank, WQ1O, have shown an interest, but with some variation on your original proposal.

73, Dave, W1HKJ

Steve Hansen

Great news. Thanks Dave.

73, Steve KB1TCE

On 4/1/19 7:22 AM, Dave wrote:
Ken,

I'm nearly the completion on a round of code changes to several
programs in the NBEMS suite.  When these are published I could be
ready to consider the best way to add "drop box" capability to the
NBEMS suite.  Would you please take the lead on formulating  a
requirements document for me?  Several others including Steve, KB1TCE,
and Frank, WQ1O, have shown an interest, but with some variation on
your original proposal.

73, Dave, W1HKJ

AD5XJ, KEN

Yes, great news Dave. I would be more than happy to do that. I can draw up a conceptual diagram and prospective GUI if you wish as well. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. You can email me direct if that is faster.