Topics

NBEMS-1.0.02 posted

larrytkc@...

The link is in error - directs us to the (now) old version 1.0.01

A working link for v 1.0.02 is http://w1hkj.com/NBEMS/index.html

Larry ~ kb0emb

w1hkj <w1hkj@...>

I want to thank all of the hams who stepped up to the plate started testing the NBEMS suite. Skip, KH6TY, and I received many reports both good and bad. I know that Skip has been as busy as a one-armed paper hanger working out some of the installation issues. He has kept me isolated to keep plugging away at the code. Where ever possible your reports of bugs, problems and inconsistencies have been addressed in this version.

vbdigi has received some modest code changes to try to catch a few of the remaining "VB error traps". I'm sure that more will show up as the application is used on a wider range of hardware and OS revision levels. Be patient with us as trying to make a single application both install and work properly on everything from W98 to Vista is a formidable task.

flarq has been given the greatest amount of rework. It may not appear that way from the user's perspective, but much of the logic has been changed to make it operate better under marginal s/n conditions. Bench testing and on-air testing always show up different problems.

Please visit here for more information and downloads: www.w1hkj.com/NBEMS

73, Dave, W1HKJ

w1hkj <w1hkj@...>

I just checked the link on all 4 of my computers and it seems intact. Did you need to refresh your browser?

Dave