Topics

Mode change command request

Rick Smith

I am looking for a Mode command  function that would cause a specific mode to switch to FSQ after an idle time period.

To explain further, I operate primarily on 3598 in FLdigi-FSQ mode. This is used for County to County communication with
support stations. On occasion the mode will be switched as other groups use 3598 for various activities, nets, etc.
When these activities have finished I would like FLdigi to return to FSQ mode after an idle period.

I have used the macro functions to make these changes when at the keyboard. I am looking for an UN-attended mode switch.

Thank you for reading and any assistance.

Rick K0KEX