Topics

Linux Macro File Transfer

I am looking for a way to transfer my Windoes Macro file into a Raspberry Pi Fldigi sysstem. Any suggestions?

Ed W3NR

On 2/18/20 7:16 PM, Lynn DeHart wrote:
I am looking for a way to transfer my Windoes Macro file into a Raspberry Pi Fldigi sysstem. Any suggestions?
_._,_._,_

Be easy with a USB stick.

Ed W3NR

Jon - K7RMZ

VNC has a file transfer feature that works great. Either Raspi-config or apt-get will get VNC installed on your pi.

Ron

Lynn,

Use a thumb drive and copy the macros on the Windows PC C:\USERS\(your sign on)\fldigi.files\ to your Linux PC /home/(your sign on)/.fldigi/macros folder. The problem I've found is the Macros on the Linux machine show up with ^M as line endings. It will still work but it's confusing. There is a program called unix2dos that will change these line endings.

73, Ron NY3J

On 2/18/20 7:16 PM, Lynn DeHart wrote:
I am looking for a way to transfer my Windoes Macro file into a Raspberry Pi Fldigi sysstem. Any suggestions?

Ed W3NR

Seems like a lot of extra work when a simple copy/paste works.

Ed W3NR