Topics

KC Area Testing

larrytkc@...

Dave - THANK YOU (and others programming) for all the hard work to get us to this far!

Larry ~ kb0emb

In a message dated 1/5/2008 9:39:43 PM Central Standard Time, w1hkj@... writes:
Some of your observations are valid for the current flarq release.

I am working on a revision with some logic changes and bug fixes.
Please monitor this group for announcements of software updates.

Thanks for all of the testing folks.

73, Dave, W1HKJ

"n0evh" <n0evh@...>

Hello all,

I was the ham working with KB0EMB. Wanted to add a few details. Even
though we had excellent signals on 2 ssb (we are only 5 miles apart)
we saw alot of repeats on psk63. Sometimes our transceivers stepped
on each other when doing arqs.

I was running an FT-817 and Larry the FT-897. Anyone out there that
has run into anything like this?

With excellent signals I would think repeats of packets would be
rare. We will continue to examine our setup looking for rf or other
audio distortion.

Any ideas or experience out there that can help would be appreciated.

73 John N0EVH

w1hkj <w1hkj@...>