From: "mffrhorne" <hornetd@...>
To: <NBEMSham@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 11:12 PM
Subject: [NBEMSham] Is there a tutorial for the software suite?

Is there a tutorial for the software suite? How does one go about
learning how to use it? Are there mentors or coaches available? Any
guidance would be much appreciated.
--
Tom Horne, W3TDH

Ed <autek@...>

mffrhorne wrote:
Is there a tutorial for the software suite? How does one go about
learning how to use it? Are there mentors or coaches available? Any
guidance would be much appreciated. --
Tom Horne, W3TDH
If you mean some actual on-air work, why not just ask here and maybe set up a sked to try it out. I'm sure there are many others that might want to do the same.

I'm available if you want to give it a try. Any band 10-160. Of course I may know even less than you, but I'm willing to try.

Ed W3NR