Topics

Installation testing

"Rich Newsom" <richwa4sxz@...>

I have installed NBEMS to 1-P1MMX Win98SE setup, 1-Win2kPro Celeron800
setup, 1-XPhome Celeron566 setup with no problems. Did the referenced
VBscript to all before the installations. No problems afaik.

My laptop still crashes after a few minutes receive with Vista and XP
both, so I will pull it out and re-install. Error reports filed with
MS for both program crashes as they did a forced close of the program.

So far, so good. I would be interested if there is anyone locally in
2m ssb range that has this setup? Grid here is EM60qj, on coast between
Fort Walton Beach and Navarre, Florida.

Rich
WA4SXZ