Topics

Inserting message in raw screen log file

Horatio Hornblower <guido@...>

Folks

I would like to insert a message in the raw screen log every time I formally log a contact.  I have searched and can't find a macro to do this, or any other way to do this.

Why would I want to do this?  Well, I have gotten a number of NIL back from people and I would like to see what went wrong with the contact.  Currently I have to grep all the logs for their call, then open the relevant log and search for their call.  A simple script to search for the logging of the contact and print the relevant lines for the contact would make things a lot easier.

Does anyone know how to insert a string into the raw screen log, or perhaps request that a macro be added to do it?

Thanks,

Bill

--
Bill Turini
KA4GAV

Wayne Santos

Aren't you a midshipman on the Indefatigable?

Wayne
N1CKM