Topics

ICOM 9700 and FLRIG in Linux

Brian T Schmidt

Has anyone gotten the ICOM 9700 to work with FLRIG in Linux.

I am running Mint and FLRIG 1.3.49. Can't get FLRIG to reconize the radio. I have checked the port speen and also tried the Silicon Lab port and ttyUSB0.

thanks
Ni0P
Brian

Chris E.

Here's the flrig side of it, running on Debian "Bullseye" with the latest flrig compiled.  It was working with the distro pkg as well.

I had to fiddle around back and forth a number of times to get it to finally "click" with regard to the CI-V address taking properly.

It is a bit buggy so when you close it, just check your mic gain as it sets it to 0 after you close it and occasionally it will set the power to 100W which if you use FM is not ideal, so double check that stuff after using it.

--
73  de Chris -- KC2RGW
Are you on DMR yet?