Topics

How to I get the fldigi receive text in the left hand screen to appear in the yellow screen?

MB

4.1.13 fldigi on win10 pc

Receive text appears in fldigi white left hand screen. There is a yellow screen to the right.

1. How to I get the text in the left hand screen to appear in the yellow screen to the right. I try double clicking on it and it doesn't appear consistently.

2. How do I easily get the received text call sign to appear in the CALL fill blank at the top? It seems to work by getting text in the yellow window and selecting the call sign and using a right hand click to select "Call". Is this the best way?