Topics

FSQ Send Alert does not respond with ack in 4.0.18

Bill - km5vz

Greetings,

With FLDigi 4.0.18 installed on Debian Slink and Raspbian we have noticed that the ``Send Alert'' (|} function does not respond with an ``ack'' when the target operator closes the dialog box.  We did not have a Windows or Mac system to verify if they work.  This is a useful function that worked back in the 3.x loads.  Here is a screen dump of the current 4.0 manual:

  • callsign|message (Send alert) Addressee station starts to print. Alert pop-up box containing message is placed on the screen. When the operator closes this dialog, a response transmission is made: origin_callsign Alert ack
Is this a bug or an oversight with the manual?

Thanks,

Bill
KM5VZ