Topics

FSK testers wanted

Dave

I need users who are willing to test transceiver FSK keying via serial port (DTR or RTS).  You should have some way to copy the generated FSK signal on a separate transceiver, or using a buddy system.  If you are interested please reply in the affirmative and I will add you to the email list of FSK testers.

73, David, W1HKJ

Andreja YU1NKA/DM1NKA

Hi! I have an IC-7300, and an IC-9700, both of which have FSK keying over RTS/DTR, and I have capability to record keyed signals, either as audio or as I/Q.

73 from Andreja YU1NKA/DM1NKA

чет, 16. јан 2020. у 16:46 Dave <w1hkj@...> је написао/ла: