Topics

flrig support ts-440s/sat

Richard E Neese

Is anyone in the dev group working to get the ts-440s/sat to work in flrig. I have this radio and find no support for it but a lot of the other kenwood are supported

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

RICK WESTERFIELD

That rig was my first HF rig many years ago and if I remember correctly, it needed "Max32" chips added to it for even rudimentary computer control.

The CAT command set in these chips is quite limited so there's not a lot of enthusiasm to develop the capability. 

Rick KH2DF 

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Richard E Neese
<kb3vgw@...> wrote:

Is anyone in the dev group working to get the ts-440s/sat to work in flrig. I have this radio and find no support for it but a lot of the other kenwood are supported

Richard E Neese

i have the chips in my radio i know there is a xml file for fldigi to work just not flrig.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 12:57 RICK WESTERFIELD <r_lwesterfield@...> wrote:
That rig was my first HF rig many years ago and if I remember correctly, it needed "Max32" chips added to it for even rudimentary computer control.

The CAT command set in these chips is quite limited so there's not a lot of enthusiasm to develop the capability. 

Rick KH2DF 

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Richard E Neese
<kb3vgw@...> wrote:

Kevin

I have a TS440sat as a backup rig and the TS140 in flrig works fine. I believe the baud is 4800.

73 Kevin
kb3omm

Richard E Neese

Ok tested the 140 it seems to work on in basic mode thanks

Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 08:47 PM
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nbems] flrig support ts-440s/sat

I have a TS440sat as a backup rig and the TS140 in flrig works fine. I believe the baud is 4800.

73 Kevin
kb3omm