Topics

flrig loses setup configuration?

Robert Collier

I have installed Fldigi and flrig, I can configure both to work but when they are closed flrig loses configuration settings, also Fldigi no longer asks to "remember configuration" when it closes; yes that selection is checked in the Fldigi settings.

Larry Levesque

What operating system?
What version of the programs ?
Did you install them from source code?

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM

Robert Collier

Hi Larry:
Windows 10 with the latest updates
Fldigi 4.0.18, flrig 1.3.40 both downloaded from the SourceForge site.  Setting changes in Fldigi are maintained but when the flrig program is closed the memory there is lost and obviously its connection to Fldigi is gone?