Topics

flrig 1.3.48.20 posted

Dave

at http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/flrig

Tue Jan 7 22:57:00 2020 - flrig 1.3.48.20

Config
  * Change configuration from tab to tree pick metaphor

MilliSleep
  Change MINGW implementation to use nanosleep vice Sleep

FT991A
  * add separate class to support the FT-991A

drag-release
  * Add FL_RELEASE event processing to Fl_Value_Slider widget

TT566 update
  * mods to TT566 class methods by W5PNY
    - detect PTT changes made at xcvr
    - correct S meter scale conversion

rig.cat_string
  * change xmlrpc implementation to return the transceiver
    response string

IC756PROII
  * Start up seg fault if xcvr is in AM or FM mode

scripts
  * modify build scripts for current OS install

Increase User commands
  * increase from 8 to 16 user definable commands

Unguarded statement
  * fix unguarded statement in src/TS990.cxx

IC9100
  * Correct bandwidth tables

IC9700
  * Add Icom 9700 transceiver

FT857/897
  * add delay after changing mode
  * add extras drop down entries
  * add Commands tab
  * add Band select tab
    - band/mode select buttons
  * Add CTCSS and repeater controls tab
  * Store band data in prefs file:
    - freq, mode,
    - CTCSS tx/rx tones
    - FM simplex/minus/plus; offset frequency

73, David
W1HKJ

BruceN

Did you fix it so that memories stored in flRig remain stored?  I'm having trouble with my 706mkIIG with my memory list disappearing when I terminate flRig.  Older version but I've been waiting for a new release.  Will give it a try.  Also, when will flRig be able to use XML rig definition files like flDigi?

BruceN / K4TQL