Topics

flrig 1.3.45.09 posted

Dave

The flrig tune button has been split into "auto tune on/off" and "manual tune" buttons:

OFF
ON

The manual tune button will always initiate a transceiver tune operation.  Depending on the transceiver operation that may or may not leave the transceiver in the "auto tune" condition.  My IC-7200 leaves my external LDG in the auto-tune mode after a manual tune, or when toggling the tune on/off button to the on state.  Cliff, AE5ZA, who tests the IC-7300 on OS X, reports that same response for both the internal and an external tuner.
alpha 1.3.45.09

  auto_on_off
    * change auto on to be first event in transceiver get/set sequence

  FT-450
    * Comment out 3 second "wait for rig startup "
    * Move auto on before initialize() and check()
      - insures check can return true during initialisation.

  IC F8101
    * Add backend for F8101 commercial transceiver

  Split Tune button
    * split tune button into on/off and manual tune
    * add on/off and manual tune methods to:
      - FT1000, FT2000, FT450, FT450D, FT5000, FT891,
        FT950, FTdx1200, FTdx3000, FTdx9000,
      - IC703, IC7100, IC7200, IC7300, IC746, IC756PRO2, IC756PRO3,
      - IC7600, IC7610, IC9100,
      - K2
      - Kenwood xcvrs with tune capability

  support
    * update to compression, mic gain, and power control
      initialization.  add missing conditional statements

  TS870S
    * Change class to use base class KENWOOD vice rigbase

  Read VFO A
    * Fix error in support,

  MacOS high-DPI
    * enable high-DPI on macOS and Microphone on macOS 10.14
      - enable highDPI on retina display
      - request microphone usage on macOS 10.14 (mojave)

  timeops
    * fix for OS-X Xcode < 7.2

  Fix FT-450 split
    * FT-450 doesn't have separate Tx / Rx split commands.
      - changed FR; to FT;

73, David, W1HKJ

BruceN

Will flrig ever use the XML rig description files that fldigi uses.  I have an Icom 706
that is not recognized by flrig but is by fldigi.  Puts a crimp my operating with the 706.

Bruce, K4TQL

Marty Hartwell

Hi Bruce

I just looked at my version of Flrig, not the one posted here, and see the IC706MKII shown, have you tried

to use that configuration to see if it will work with the IC706. Or if  you have a manual you may be able to

find the area of the source could where the 706 is and using the 706MKII manual adjust the communication

and recompile.

Just a thought.

Marty kd8bj

On 6/15/19 8:15 AM, BruceN wrote:
Will flrig ever use the XML rig description files that fldigi uses.  I have an Icom 706
that is not recognized by flrig but is by fldigi.  Puts a crimp my operating with the 706.

Bruce, K4TQL

Dave

Selecting the 706MKIIG and changing the CI-V address to 0x48 should work OK.  The 706 and 706MKIIG CAT command set is identical.

David