Topics

Flrig

Rick

How do I cement a slider to a particular position.  When I initialize the program the Pwr slider is at 85 and I need it at 10. Sometimes I forget to put it in the right position.
Rick W3BI

Larry Levesque

Go to Config, restore tab and uncheck Pwr level.

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM

Rick

Thank you Larry.

On 1/31/2020 1:13 PM, Larry Levesque wrote:
Go to Config, restore tab and uncheck Pwr level.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 06:18:24AM -0800, Rick wrote:
How do I cement a slider to a particular position.  When I initialize the program the Pwr slider is at 85 and I need it at 10. Sometimes I forget to put it in the right position.
Rick W3BI

--

Only losers need rally caps.