From: nbems@groups.io [mailto:nbems@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Judy via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2018 7:06 PM
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nbems] Flmsg port 8080 error

Randy, that url is used by Microsoft IIS which would be local to your computer. It could be the version of windows 10 you are using. The home version I think did not have IIS (Internet Information Server) like the Pro version of Windows 10. Search your version for 'windows features' and when the dialog box opens up you can look thru the list of features to see if IIS is on your machine or if it is just unchecked (not installed during setup).