Topics

FLMsg Olivia

David Paquette

What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Bruce Bohannon WA1YZN

Hello, it is still in my version 4.1.04.11 and it works.

Bruce WA1YZN

On 7/17/2019 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Ed W3NR

On 7/17/19 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Look under UI > Visible modes

Ed W3NR

Gilbert Kauffmann

Olivia used to be the best mode for us years ago..However, it seems that it has been replaced
in PA...  We tried many modes under different conditions and Olivia always was a best mode...   K3CC

Hello, it is still in my version 4.1.04.11 and it works.

Bruce WA1YZN

On 7/17/2019 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

David Paquette

It does show in FLDigi but not FLMsg...

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 10:50:32 AM EDT, Ed W3NR <autek@...> wrote:

On 7/17/19 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Look under UI > Visible modes

Ed W3NR

David Paquette

FLMsg no longer gives me the option to send via Olivia 8/500. In bad conditions Olivia will get thru where MSFK will not. Olivia is our backup when band conditions will not allow the faster MFSK32 speed.

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 01:46:52 PM EDT, David Paquette via Groups.Io <sail4fun06@...> wrote:

It does show in FLDigi but not FLMsg...

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 10:50:32 AM EDT, Ed W3NR <autek@...> wrote:

On 7/17/19 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Look under UI > Visible modes

Ed W3NR

Ron

David,

If you have Sync modem to fldigi checked in the Flmsg configuration then it will send it with Olivia 8/500 if you have that selected in Fldigi even though it doesn't show in Flmsg. I just tried it and it will work.

73, Ron NY3J

On 7/17/19 1:51 PM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
FLMsg no longer gives me the option to send via Olivia 8/500. In bad conditions Olivia will get thru where MSFK will not. Olivia is our backup when band conditions will not allow the faster MFSK32 speed.??

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 01:46:52 PM EDT, David Paquette via Groups.Io <sail4fun06@...> wrote:

It does show in FLDigi but not FLMsg...

David M. Paquette
989-321-1606

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 10:50:32 AM EDT, Ed W3NR <autek@...> wrote:

On 7/17/19 9:54 AM, David Paquette via Groups.Io wrote:
What happen to Olivia 8/500? it doesn't appear in the selection anymore.

Look under UI > Visible modes

Ed W3NR

Dave

Confirmed the problem with dropping Olivia from the modem pick table in flmsg.  Corrected and will publish an alpha shortly.

David, W1HKJ