Topics

flmsg formats, the message transmits but when it comes to the text it just transmits various variety of letters nothing else.

Ron

Pat,

In Flmsg see if the Comp box is checked. This will send the Flmsg in compressed mode. The data sent in Fldigi will not be in plain text.

73, Ron NY3J

HELLO;I have a slight problem with nbems setup.I use fldigi and flmsg formats, the message transmits but when it comes to the text it just transmits various variety of letters nothing else.Any suggestions would be helpful.ThanksPOB/K8LEN

On 5/13/2020 11:43 AM, pat obrien wrote:

pat obrien <2WR796@...>

Thank you RON/NY3J, it was checked, unchecked it works great now, thanks POB/K8LEN