flmsg 4.0.10 & American Red Cross

Dave

Posted 4.0.10 to http://www.w1hkj.com
and Source Forge.

Version 4.0.10
    * Maintenance release

  ARC forms
    * Removed internal ARC forms
    * Added dialog with link to downloadable ARC custom forms

Custom forms for ARC can be downloaded from http://www.w1hkj.com
and Source Forge.

Custom forms should be downloaded and moved to the local folder:
Op' Sys'
folder
Linux
~/.nbems/CUSTOM
OS-X
~/.nbems/CUSTOM
Win 7/8/10
C:\User\<login>\nbems.files\CUSTOM\
73, David, W1HKJ

Jack Dellinger

It's been quite awhile since I tried using the CUSTOM forms, would like to test using the new Red Cross forms . I believe there is/was documentation for how to load, edit  send and received the custom form. Would appreciate link to documentation,  Jack KC3JD