Topics

Fldigi Off Line Message

Richard Small

I have had the "Fldigi off line" message when i shut down Fldigi but today I got it in a session while receiving a picture in MFSK128. What ever was going on killed Flamp and caused the loss of the incoming partial message. In the past this message was a nuisance and of no value to me. Today it was detrimental to the receipt of a message. Fldigi was operating and continued to operate as did Flamp after restarting. Flmsg ver 4.1.11, but message has been around for a long time.

The start of Flamp is fragile. Using Autostart in Fldigi it often crashes on start. Restarting from Autostart Test will usually keep it up.

Dick, WB6DIK