Topics

fldigi MAC OS X Read output from Macro tag RIGCAT<> and place on screen

Bill Hamel

Thank you in advance for any input on this.

I am new to fldigi and I have successfully setup macros to control my FT-991A (Set band, freq, mode etc.) using fldigi macros, but one thing I can’t figure out is how to read info from the rig and place it onto the screen, specifically the QSO text screen if that is possible.

Example macro:

<RIGCAT:”PC;":ret>

Should return an ‘answer’ with the FT-991a power settings.

Is there a way to get this output into the QSO text from within a macro or otherwise ?

Is there a way to print this output somewhere else in the fldigi UI ?

Thank you again in advance,
K3TFM