Topics

Fldigi in the Clarke Belt

kd9xb
 

Fldigi to and from the QO-100 Es'hail geostationary satellite, as transmitted (90 mW) and received by Peter, PA1SDB.  This is Thor16.  Peter will try other modes.  I've asked him to try text, as well.






Kim
KD9XB
Shortwave Radiogram

Larry Levesque
 

That is far out man!

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 01:45:04PM -0700, kd9xb via Groups.Io wrote:
*Fldigi to and from the QO-100 Es'hail geostationary satellite, as transmitted (90 mW) and received by Peter, PA1SDB.  This is Thor16.  Peter will try other modes.  I've asked him to try text, as well.

Kim
KD9XB
Shortwave Radiogram ( http://swradiogram.net )

*


--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM

Dave
 

And I'm sure you have your tongue in check ... really far out!

Dave

On 8/24/19 4:26 PM, Larry Levesque wrote:
That is far out man!

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 01:45:04PM -0700, kd9xb via Groups.Io wrote:
*Fldigi to and from the QO-100 Es'hail geostationary satellite, as transmitted (90 mW) and received by Peter, PA1SDB.� This is Thor16.� Peter will try other modes.� I've asked him to try text, as well.

Kim
KD9XB
Shortwave Radiogram ( http://swradiogram.net )

*






kd9xb
 

An audio recording, suitable for decoding, is available here:

https://swradiogram.net/post/187255368967/this-a-thor22-text-and-image-transmission-from

Ron
 

Kim,

That is really cool being able to receive the Fldigi modes through the satellites. I haven't been successful with the satellites, I think they're cube sats that send the PSK31 mode. Maybe I'm not in the footprint of the satellites.

On another note I haven't had success with the hidden message on the Shortwave Radiogram Show. I guess because the signal is down at 65 Hz on the waterfall below the audio bandwidth. I'll have to try moving it up with the VFO. Good stuff to experiment with, thanks.

73, Ron NY3J

On 8/25/19 7:55 AM, kd9xb via Groups.Io wrote:
An audio recording, suitable for decoding, is available here:

https://swradiogram.net/post/187255368967/this-a-thor22-text-and-image-transmission-from