From: nbems@groups.io <nbems@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Dallner
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 08:03 PM
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: [nbems] FLDigi & FT-991a

Recently purchased a FT-991A

A couple of issues with FLDigi & FT-991A

First of all: Under Modems in FLDigi configuration, What should I set serial port too? None of the enhanced port of the 991 or secondary?

And anybody have a list of settings for use with VHF repeaters?

I have done research on the web and had no positive results in getting FLDigi to pass the sound. Keying the rig works.

Computer is Windows 10 with 16 gigs and 1 TB drive.

The FT-991a is a bit more challenging than the FT-857D I traded in…

Mark
KD9EEE