Topics

fldigi 4.1.14.57 posted

Dave

at http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi

alpha 4.1.14.57  Tue Sep 22 19:25:00 2020 CST

  local status
    * remove all floating point tile ratios

  FeldHell
    * Fix font resize bug
      - caused intermittent seg fault
      - caused loss of raster

  Level indicator
    * Add user definable signal levels for level indicator color changes
    * Add VU style input signal level meter
    * Increase waterfall gain range to 80 dB

  W1AW-macros
    * Add <LOCAL>
      . use local time for all subsequent scheduling macros

  hamlib NET
    * fixes for connecting to rigctld from fldigi
    * added "Default" button to hamlib configure panel

Review the readme.txt file for a complete list of changes since 4.1.14

73, David, W1HKJ

roland.hartmann@...

Hi Dave,

not a feedback to FMT – only ‘old’ CW-Mode…

In CW-Mode the Signal Browser still show wrong frequencies. Issue seems to be already in the last versions.

I found out, that the interpretation of the signals is happen in 100Hz-Steps. But the signal browser list them in 50Hz-Steps.

As a result Frequency is wrong, even jump to the signal by clicking on it jumps to the wrong.

Seems to be only in CW-Mode.

73 de Roland DK4RH

_._,_._,_

Dave

Thank you Roland.  I will look at the relevant code.

Dave